Living with a stoma or continence condition can be overwhelming at times, so it’s always helpful to know that Medilink® is here to support and make your life easier. As well as reliable, free and discreet delivery, Medilink® offers a range of additional benefits to help you every step of the way, because you deserve exceptional service.
These are some of the benefits you get by joining Medilink:
- Local dispensing care centres across the country, where we know and understand your individual needs
- Order and advice line open 6 days a week
- Community Stoma Nursing Service, including annual stoma reviews (England and Wales only)
- Taking care of you with regular stock and wellbeing checks
- Keeping you updated on the latest Medilink® news
- Dispensing all makes of prescription stoma and continence appliances
- Personal tailored cutting service for the perfect fit
- 4 easy ways of ordering: online, Freephone, email and post*
- Range of complimenting items to help make your routine easier (e.g. wash bag with your first order; hand wipes/sanitisers; RADAR key)
- Delivery options and alert notifications to suit your lifestyle
- Urgent supplies without prescription (upon GP authorisation)
- NHS Electronic Prescription Service (England only)
- Collecting and dispensing repeat prescriptions
- Freepost envelopes to make things simple
Before you place your first order with Medilink ® home delivery prescription service, you need to register. This has never been easier, you have two options, you can either call us on our Freephone 0800 626388 and speak to your local dispensing care team, or you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find more information on our website
Where are we based?
Richard Street Unit 1,
Connect with Medilink
Join Disabled Living’s Supplier Directory today!