Living Options Devon
Living Options Devon is a registered charity based in Exeter working with and for local people with disabilities and Deaf people (BSL sign language users). We provide services and support to ensure they have the opportunity to live the life they choose.
We support several different projects under the umbrella of Living Options Devon, including:
- Time to Talk which provides telephone and face to face support to isolated and lonely disabled people across Devon.
- Deaf Get Active and Volunteer is a project which aims to increase sports and volunteering opportunities for Deaf people.
- Victim support provides emotional and practical support for disabled victims of crime.
- Countryside Mobility Scheme provides all-terrain mobility scooters ‘trampers’ to 40 sites across the South West, so people with limited mobility can better enjoy the outdoors.
- Heritage Ability supports over twenty heritage sites in the South West to be more accessible and inclusive via virtual headsets, BSL guides, easy read guides.
- See Hear Centre and See Hear on Wheels, provides emotional and practical support to people with sensory impairment. At their centre in Barnstable you can try and hire lots of different tools to aid with sight and hearing loss.
- Accessibility, we provide extensive support to local organisations around training and access auditing to improve access for disabled people both in the work place, tourism, retail etc.
Ground Floor Units 3-4
Matford Business Park
Exeter EX2 8PW
Connect with us