Disability architecture for you.
Transform Architects believe that disability design does not have to look or feel like a social housing scheme or a hospital project, while still meeting all the specific requirements of the client.
Established in 2004, our commitment is to work with you on your project from inception to completion; we want you to have peace of mind knowing there is a lead professional passionate about fulfilling every wish, deadline and detail, just the way you want it.
Transform Architects will deliver you a home that integrates all the family in everyday roles and responsibilities, be uplifting to all that reside there and make some of the trials you encounter in everyday life a little easier.
Transform Architects undertake initial feasibility designs and site impact assessments through to project management and delivery of complete disability projects from internal alterations, extensions & adaptations through to complete new builds.
We regularly work on disability projects that include:
• Specialist Disability Bedrooms
• Specialist Disability Bathrooms
• Specialist Disability Therapy Rooms
• Specialist Disability Hydrotherapy Pools
• Specialist Disability Extensions and Alterations
• Specialist Disability New Build Dwellings
• Specialist Disability Specialist Equipment
• Specialist Disability Accessibility Assessments
• Specialist Disability Suitability Reports for Litigation
• Specialist Disability Facilities Grant projects
• Specialist Disability External / Internal Sensory Play Areas
We regularly work with:
• Specialist Disability Solicitors
• Occupational Therapists
• Housing Experts
• Suppliers of Disability Equipment
4 Rushmead Court,